best new online casino

Washington, United States

Status

In Operation

Year

2002

Owned Capacity

133*

MW

Owned/Operated

50.15/100

Natural Gas
new online casino no deposit bonus
Status
In Operation
Year

2002

Owned Capacity

133*

MW

OWNED/OPERATED

50.15/100

Natural Gas
best new online casino

Frederickson 1 Generating Station is a natural gas-fired combined-cycle generating facility in Pierce County, Washington. In 2023, Capital Power acquired a 50.15% ownership interest in the facility, with the other 49.85% owned by Puget Sound Energy. Capital Power operates and maintains the facility for an annual management fee.

best new online casino*265 MW facility jointly owned

Frederickson 1 is fully contracted through two tolling agreements:

  • Morgan Stanley Capital Group Inc. tolling agreement for 100% capacity to September 2025
  • Puget Sound Energy tolling agreement for 100% capacity from October 2025 to October 2030

Quick Facts

  • Utilizes a 1X1 combined-cycle configuration with a GE 7FA combustion turbine, a Nooter Eriksen three-pressure heat recovery steam generator and a GE A-11 condensing steam turbine and steam turbine generator.
  • Sited on 7 acres of land adjacent to additional lands owned by Capital Power, allowing for future development such as battery installation or a hybrid opportunity.
  • Well-positioned, flexible and dispatchable asset that supports long-term New casino sitesenergy security and reliability for the Pacific Northwest.

Community Investment

At Capital Power, we contribute to the communities in which we live with the aim of building a sustainable future for all. We engage our neighbours, consider their interests, and build real relationships. We give back where we live and work by supporting local organizations and our employees’ community participation through our corporate giving programs.

Request Community Support

We’re pleased to acquire this high-quality facility in the Pacific Northwest. Consistent with our mid-life natural gas strategy, this acquisition expands our portfolio of dispatchable assets in key markets New online casinosthat support the energy transition by providing reliable, affordable and flexible power while renewables grow and decarbonization solutions develop.
best new online casino

Site Contact